The Streetwalker and spouse

The Streetwalker and spouse
Deep River Chinese New Year 2011

Club Heaman

Club Heaman

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Variety is the spice of life

I attend the Protestant chapel at CFB Petawawa. I am not military,however my father served in the British army and Merchant Navy during WW 2 and my father in law served in the Canadian Air Force during WW 2 so I have some family connection to the effect military life can have on relationships. I decided to attend the chapel at it follows the chaplain branch system of having a Catholic chapel  and Protestant chapel that caters to all the other denomination. So I enjoy the variety of services that each chaplain brings to the congregation.In the last few weeks we have had an Anglican Communion service, a Lutheran service with a baptist "Dedication" of a baby  and a Wesleyan Methodist service. We have been fortunate in having duets sung at two of the service by the choir members.  

No comments:

Post a Comment