The Streetwalker and spouse

The Streetwalker and spouse
Deep River Chinese New Year 2011

Club Heaman

Club Heaman

Friday, November 26, 2010

Four degrees of separation

My husband and I have always had separate interests. Bruce has focused on hockey, golf and softball while I have tended to enjoy theatre, political activism social action and supporting my child's activities. Bruce often tells me who he plays golf with but the names do not stick in my brain as I do not usually meet his partners. However  today I spent most of the day with a lady I had met a couple of times. We had originally found out that I knew her next door neighbours, Elaine and Jack Chalmers, friends from church.Upon further discussion we found out that our husbands played golf at the same golf course: Twin Rivers,    in Petawawa.  Well it turns out that my husband   has played golf many times with Gill Patrick and Dan Patrick and Tom Mohns. Petawawa  is a very small town.     
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment