The Streetwalker and spouse

The Streetwalker and spouse
Deep River Chinese New Year 2011

Club Heaman

Club Heaman

Monday, November 22, 2010

leaping forward by drivng to Ottawa and getting lost

My recent leap forward was my weekend in Ottawa.I never do things the simple way. Since I am still not comfortable driving on the 417 or driving around downtown Ottawa I decided to drive to my Saturday workshop in China town via the 148 high way in Quebec. I find driving through Pembroke then across the provincial bridge to Quebec saves my sanity. It  takes my 21/2 hours door to door taking the 148 to Gatineau then across the bridge to Island Park driveway and along the Ottawa parkway to down town. I find it less stressful than driving on Hwy 17 to Kanata then taking the long through roads such as Robertson road to avoid the heavy traffic on 417. I found a place to park close to the workshop for $4 a day on weekends!    
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment