The Streetwalker and spouse

The Streetwalker and spouse
Deep River Chinese New Year 2011

Club Heaman

Club Heaman

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Once more with feeling

Well blogging is a new method of connecting that I am just exploring.I have created a new blog based on the Leap program theme which I intend to use to motivate me. On my recent holiday to Mexico I purchased a book at the airport store: The Element by Ken Robinson: How finding your passion changes everything. I thought it very appropriate considering the Leap Program theme. I enjoyed reframing my life.It has energized me.Now I need to clear up the "food problems from the trip"! Shawn MacDonnell or Creativision is a great guy.I am glad that my coach Shawn, and mentor Karen Brisebois want to keep us going.
So now to take the next step in developing my vision.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment