The Streetwalker and spouse

The Streetwalker and spouse
Deep River Chinese New Year 2011

Club Heaman

Club Heaman

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Change and learning how life continues to evolve

Location of Town of PetawawaImage via Wikipedia

Well I am learning what I can do and what is out of my control. it is an ongoing process as I live in a constantly changing community. My husband works for a crown corporation: Atomic Energy of Canada Limited at Chalk River, in the Ottawa valley or Eastern Ontario. We live in Petawawa, which is home to a military army base. Soldiers from CFB Petawawa are preparing to deploy to Afghanistan.

I am an onlooker in both situations. I have learnt to laugh at some of the personalities involved and to take a back seat. I have also learnt alot about compromise. It is a challenging community to live in.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment