The Streetwalker and spouse

The Streetwalker and spouse
Deep River Chinese New Year 2011

Club Heaman

Club Heaman

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hilda's Care plan

Just made my first visit to the dietitian at the Petawawa Centennial Family Health Centre. Judy is about my age so can relate to my problems. It felt good. I have a follow up visit in one month. Using the internet I have already been sent my Care plan.My goals are to 1: to approach my weight goal of 161-165 lbs
to gradually increase my present activity level to walking 30 minutes per day as tolerated.
I am making this public so I have accountability.
I need to do this to deal with my problems with my hips and arthritis and my energy level.
I am not as young as my new friend Shawn MacDonell!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with it, Hilda.

    I've been going to Curves for 6.5 years and it has done wonders for my knees (I have patella femoral) and kept my body toned. I'd be less worried about the pounds and focus more on the inches.

    ReplyDelete