The Streetwalker and spouse

The Streetwalker and spouse
Deep River Chinese New Year 2011

Club Heaman

Club Heaman

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Curves Pembroke is selling Grandmothers Necklace

Well I tried several times to change a posting but I was told that it had bad characters in it so will see if this publishes.
Now to talk about my day. I just returned from Curves Pembroke. The current promotion there is the annual March food drive. If you bring in a bag of groceries for the local food bank the enrollment fee is waived! That is a saving of $200. So far this month 400# have been donated.

Today I also brought 4 copies of Grandmothers' Necklace for sale. Cost is $21 including tax. All profits go to the Stephen Lewis Foundation- Grandmothers to Grandmothers campaign.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment