The Streetwalker and spouse

The Streetwalker and spouse
Deep River Chinese New Year 2011

Club Heaman

Club Heaman

Friday, March 5, 2010

Return of the Red Canada Olympic mit

I am known for leaving items behind! Recently I attended a book launch in Deep River. As usual I had extra stuff with me including my pair of medium adult Olympic mitts. A friend asked who they belonged to at the event. I was told to be careful with them and hid them as they were hard to come by! Dutifully I hid them in my hoody.At the end off the evening I climbed into the vehichle of another friend who gave me the ride to Deep River. They asked me if I had everythng.. yes..mitts and all...

However when I unpacked at home one mitt was missing. I phoned the Bean House and the Deep River contact - no mitt. Well-it's gone I thought . I tried to replace it last weekend but Zellers was sold out.
I attended another event - World Day of Prayer in Petawawa where the Grandmother's Necklace book was being sold. Eileen Barber my driver from the Deep River event asked me if I had lost a mitt--Yes--. She found it in the back of her car and could not remember who had had a mitt. So my lost mitt is found...

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments: