The Streetwalker and spouse

The Streetwalker and spouse
Deep River Chinese New Year 2011

Club Heaman

Club Heaman

Monday, March 15, 2010

Leap forward step 2

Well I now have three followers. I will try to keep them entertained with some humour! I spent Saturday in Ottawa. It was my second trip in a month alone. I took the Quebec route again so it seemed easier however I was not in the turning lane when I needed to take the Island Parkway entrance from Gatineau so drove in abit further then turned around . I managed to get a little lost again as I drove past the War Museum and missed the merge lane at Wellington. Eventually I found my way to the parking lot near St.Peters Lutheran church. Another minor adventure as I tried to pay for parking. I could not read the instructions as the paper was washed out . I tried all my credit cards but it would not accept any.. walked away, phoned my daughter then tried again.. -When all else fails read the instructions. I had to turn the credit card with the black signature sign up! Hurray- it worked the first time!
My mini adventure continued as I had lunch with my daughter at the Scone Witch then spend 30 minutes exploring the area around the parking lot.
this blog will be continues

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Better & better Hilda you will be a pro soon , can hardly wait to read more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon. I have enjoyed doing these personal piece.

    ReplyDelete